Sweet Talk Quotes And Quotations

Outward beauty is not enough; to be attractive a woman must use words, wit, playfulness, sweet-talk, and laughter to transcend the gifts of Nature

Literature is my Utopia. Here I am not disenfranchised. No barrier of the senses shuts me out from the sweet, gracious discourses of my book friends. They talk to me without embarrassment or awkwardness.”

The talk of winning our share is not the easy one of disengagement and flight, but the hard one of work, of short as well as long jumps, of disappointments, and of sweet success.

One who talks sweet, spend all their days in happiness.”

One who talks sweet does not have an enemy and is blessed with plentiful of wealth and good fortune.”

Sweet talks has the ability to attract one and all. On the contrary vitriolic speech keeps people away.

Post a Comment

0 Comments